Monday, February 17, 2014


Hello, and happy Monday!

I first would like to thank those long-lost buddies from ENMU who took the time to drop me a note after reading my last column, about the death of an old college friend. Those who contacted me knew our lost friend Jeff well - one who got in touch to share memories was Jeff's wife - and it meant so much to get those loving emails. Thank you to new friends, and old friends I re-connected with through the memories of Jeff - I guess he is still working for good in my life. :-)

Now here is a new column on the Olympics - read it and laugh...or weep. Both burn calories.

http://lapostexaminer.com/olympics-family-mom-especially/2014/02/18

No comments:

Post a Comment

Obama's Missed Legacy

A thought I find so troubling and just plain sad in the wake of the Dallas shootings and all the other racial unrest bubbling up in our na...