Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Technology...arrgh!!! (Hand me my iphone, I think someone texted me)

Hello,

I have been ruminating on technology and social media lately - we can spend the rest of our precious lives connecting with strangers and "Liking" everything, if we aren't careful. How do you know you are addicted? When was the last time you put your phone down for a whole day? (Losing your charger doesn't count.) I am as guilty as anyone -- my iPhone is my connection, my calendar, my...friend?

Read on here: my latest ruminations on technology and me: 

http://lapostexaminer.com/hashtag/2014/04/01

No comments:

Post a Comment

Obama's Missed Legacy

A thought I find so troubling and just plain sad in the wake of the Dallas shootings and all the other racial unrest bubbling up in our na...