Thursday, October 7, 2010

Christine O'Donnell...witch candidate will win Delaware?

Firstly, I have deleted my latest youtube triumph from the internet by accident, so hope you caught it before it's very limited engagement.  Another coming soon...
In terms of November, I am hoping Christine O"Donnell will win.  She is inexperienced, but so is the President, and I feel like his election opened the door to newcomers stepping into politics.  She needs to fight back against people who are painting her as crazy, or witchy, and show what exactly she is made of.  I do think she has a good sense of humor.
Delaware's a crazy little state, and Christine would be good for them.  I'm just sayin'...

Obama's Missed Legacy

A thought I find so troubling and just plain sad in the wake of the Dallas shootings and all the other racial unrest bubbling up in our na...