Thursday, October 28, 2010

On the Road Again...

Looking forward to heading south next Thursday for a little family R&R...driving myself down to Maryland, then will hook up with my folks and my sister to drive down to Williamsburg, Virginia.  Going Colonial and I'm likin' it!  Soon I will be learning to make candles and wearin' a colonial hat to lunch, yo!  I haven't been to Williamsburg since I was a kid.

It's always funny/interesting when your "original" family - the family you grew up with - gets together in it's original form.  You fall right back into the patterns, habits and memories of a younger time. Pretty neat to time-travel backwards, and live in the land of memory.

http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2004/08/25/Munsters_wideweb__430x341.jpg

Obama's Missed Legacy

A thought I find so troubling and just plain sad in the wake of the Dallas shootings and all the other racial unrest bubbling up in our na...