Thursday, December 8, 2011

During the many years I authored a weekly newspaper column, I took special pride in my yearly Christmas column; I thought about it for several weeks, and prayers went up to God to inspire me with a Christmas thought that He wanted my readers to think about - take myself out of the creative equation, so to speak.  Although I have retired the column and am on to other writing, I like to think that occaisionally my column pokes it's head out and says, hey; remember me?  Especially the Christmas columns.

So today I post my favorite Christmas column, and the one that I truly felt I had Divine Help with.  Please enjoy it, and take it for what you will...

                         Enjoy the shopping, visiting, and happiness the season brings!

                          Love, Deirdre

No comments:

Post a Comment

Obama's Missed Legacy

A thought I find so troubling and just plain sad in the wake of the Dallas shootings and all the other racial unrest bubbling up in our na...