Saturday, May 24, 2014

Babe Ruth Over...Sigh.

On a lighter note, we began celebrating the Memorial Day week-end with baseball...my 15 year old son James graduated from Babe Ruth today by participating in a Home Run Derby. His dad is a coach, and I worked the crowd selling raffle tickets (I talked more than I sold.) The sun was out, the hot dogs were on the grill, and friends greeted each other after an impossible long winter.

My son James is second from left. Congrats you old-timers now graduating Babe Ruth...great job and thanks for the memories. Thanks also to the coaches for donating their time and energy to this terrific team!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Obama's Missed Legacy

A thought I find so troubling and just plain sad in the wake of the Dallas shootings and all the other racial unrest bubbling up in our na...