Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day

I wanted to post my Mother' Day column, in honor of my mother (who is my best friend.) She has always been there for my sister and I, and although she could have been anything in the world, she chose to give her life to the people in her life. She is rewarded for her life-long love to all of us with a loving husband, adoring daughters, friends she has had for over fifty years, new friends who turn to her in good times and bad, and an extended family who loves her and needs her presence, sense of humor (THE best!) and wisdom.

Thank you Mom, for an example of a life well-lived. I treasure the years to come, too!

Love, Deirdre

P.S. The picture of the guy kissing my mom is NOT my dad; it is her friend Larry. It makes sense when you read it.

http://lapostexaminer.com/mother-lens-view-world/2014/05/11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Obama's Missed Legacy

A thought I find so troubling and just plain sad in the wake of the Dallas shootings and all the other racial unrest bubbling up in our na...